Career Opening: AutoCAD Designer
Crown Pipeline Construction Co. is expanding its engineering division and seeks a full-time AutoCAD Designer. Crown Pipeline is an underground utility contractor that designs and constructs natural gas distribution pipelines in the Delaware Valley area. This position offers the opportunity for growth and the development of a wide range of design/construction engineering skills. The ideal applicant will work under Crown engineers and utilize AutoCAD software to create models of engineering designs, as well as support other engineering department operations as needed.
• Create geo-referenced 2D models from rough designs in AutoCAD
• Assist in the preparation of public and private construction project bids
• Utilize customer database to manage project records
• Make field measurements and sketches as needed
• Flexibility to handle multiple roles and responsibilities as necessary within department
• Associate’s degree in Engineering Technologies or related field. Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or related field preferred.
• 0-2 years of experience in the natural gas industry
• Significant knowledge of AutoCAD software
• Ability to utilize AutoCAD to create 2D models from rough designs
• Strong knowledge of PC-based applications (Microsoft Office, etc.)
• Excellent time management skills
To apply please send resume (no application form necessary) to Sean Brigandi at firstname.lastname@example.org.